eCommerce consultingThe growing and trend-setting market.
eCommerce consulting – A life off line is no longer conceivable, and this has been the case for many years now. Thus, our purchasing behavior has also dramatically changed. Online or mobile shopping is already widespread in our country. Even if one looks at emerging countries, e-commerce is no longer regarded as a global trend but as a separate market with the best prospects.
eCommerce consulting is a must for innovative retailers and large companies.
We have been operating in the eCommerce consulting field for over 14 years, thus gaining valuable experience that allows us to advise our customers when it comes to questions like:
- What can I improve or do differently on my current website?
- What steps do I need to take as an entrepreneur in the near future?
- How can I reach my target customers better or expand into other countries?
- How can I become an innovative e-commerce retailer?
Through our partners and logistics customers, who work mainly in e-commerce, we can advise you in many matters or connect you with excellent contacts.
New sales and purchasing methods by drop shipping – the new synergy in e-commerce
Advanced and reliable merchandise distribution methods create new synergies in e-commerce. Many professional eCommerce consulting operators had to recognise that one does not have to purchase everything and keep it in his own warehouse. Large merchants increasingly rely on third-party distributors. Therefore, c.b.c. logistics mediates between merchants (i.e. manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and sales professionals) or acts as a permanent link between the source of goods, distributor and end costumer. For every specific product group, a drop-shipping solution is developed. In particular, we already have gained good experience with sales by third parties outside the EU. Of course, you do not have to hand over the control of the sales and distribution completely. Talk to us, we will gladly advise you. Some advantages of working together:
- You decide which marketplaces we engage to sell your merchandise
- You determine in which countries we should be present
- We offer your established prices
- Sold items are shipped from either our or your logistics centre
- Full discretion – no information about suppliers and business relationship
- Use our know how in the area of distribution and logistics
- Our team takes over the customer communication at your request. Also in Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, German and English.
Your contact person
Chief eSales Operations
+49 6445 25771-10
Shipping in Germany from 2.65€*
Shipment delivery in Germany from 2.65 €* via c.b.c. logistics, including pick-up and all other services
* price subject to 19% VAT
International shipping from 5.55€*
Thanks to our bundled shipping volumes and close cooperation with parcel delivery companies we achieve considerable price reductions which we pass on to you! for example:
1kg to Austria from 5.55€*
1kg to USA from 10.95€*
1kg to China from 13.95€*
* price subject to 19% VAT
Do you need help?
Should our FAQ prove to be insufficient, our service teamis available Mo – Fr von 08:00 – 17:00 on +49 2507 539 20-20 and can also be reached by e-mail at: