International standardSuccessful shipping business barely works without internationalisation
Successful shipping business barely works without internationalisation. Cross-border logistics is the basis for customer satisfaction and sales increase. With structured preparation, a functioning shipping system and a good partner, international shipping is not a burden but rather a real gain. c.b.c. logistics collaborates with renowned international parcel service providers. The logistics networks of our international partners include the following services:
- Parcel shipping up to 70kg (may differ depending on the destination country)
- Fast delivery
- Optional inclusion of surcharges for toll and fuel
- Regular pick-up
- Insured shipping at least up to €500
- Online tracking (can be in the language of the destination country)
- Customs clearance for shipments to countries outside the EU
What is important to remember if you want to successfully survive in international shipping?
Some parcel service providers advertise with bait offers showing dumping prices for selected countries or with the statement, “We can do anything”. But in international shipping, the price is not the only thing to consider. The following points should be taken into consideration:
- Does my shipment need shipment tracking? If so, what parcel service provider offers seamless shipment tracking to all destination countries?
- Should my shipments be insured against loss?
- Are my customers individuals or businesses? Or, do I need B2B or B2C shipping? Which delivery type is my parcel service provider designed for?
- Does my favorite parcel service provider deliver within other countries or have a partner in the destination country? What reputation does this partner have?
- Are there any hidden costs such as delivery surcharges to islands or outdoor areas, service fees for customs clearance or tolls or fuel surcharges?
- Does the parcel service provider offer return solution from overseas?
Knowing which shipping service provider is ideal for international shipping is not easy. Experiences with our customers show that one should primarily seek a reasonable price-performance ratio. The costs saved at dumping prices will be nothing if you lose it through the hassle of complaint handling or incorrect delivery overseas. That is why we at c.b.c. logistics have created the section “International & innovative“.
Your contact person
Olga Rodrigues Marques
+49 6445 25771-76
Shipping in Germany from 2.70€*
Shipment delivery in Germany from 2.70 €* via c.b.c. logistics, including pick-up and all other services
* price subject to 19% VAT
International shipping from 5.55€*
Thanks to our bundled shipping volumes and close cooperation with parcel delivery companies we achieve considerable price reductions which we pass on to you! for example:
1kg to Austria from 5.55€*
1kg to USA from 10.95€*
1kg to China from 13.95€*
* price subject to 19% VAT
Do you need help?
Should our FAQ prove to be insufficient, our service teamis available Mo – Fr von 08:00 – 17:00 on +49 2507 539 20-20 and can also be reached by e-mail at: